Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome home Baby Brayden

My family has been so supportive and excited for us. We got off the plane only to get picked up by my father who while on his way to the airport had to stop and buy a car seat because he forgot we needed one! Imagine us on the curb at the airport unloading a seat from the box and having to install it right on the spot. As we drove home my mom and sisters had a HUGE banner on the front of the house with a dozen balloons all saying welcome home Baby Brayden. All the neighbors have stopped by to say congrats and to give such great gifts for the babes. We have had meals brought in to us just because new moms need to be taken care of. Brad doesn’t mind one bit! The family also set up my nursery and stocked it full of diapers, more blankets and teddy. It looks so great! As of today I have 3 planned showers for Brayden. He is so spoiled already Grandma Killian bought him a beautiful Chicco travel set! He now rides around in style! This Thursday my mom is throwing the first shower at her home




No comments:

Post a Comment