Friday, August 27, 2010

The no good very bad day! turns to better, best and survivable day!






Bradley James Olsen Has the Best Wife on EARTH!!!! She makes my lunches, goes to work, does Relief Society Stuff, Primary Chorister, Has two Jobs, She is SUPERWOMAN!!!! I LOVE JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

*
*
Adi M. James, Liesl Eyre and Michael Malone like this.
*
o
Troy Badger Man, I need to tell my wife to step it up.

o
Katie Cassidy-Sanchez She is awesome....perhaps you should try to do a fraction of that Mr. Brad! LOL See you tomorrow...at your ONE job! ha ha ha I love when you praise people

o
Raylene Killian Bowles she's a keeper!

o
Josh Greenlee Stop being such a brown noser! Just kidding. I'm just jealous is all.

o
Jocelyn Parker Gardiner She sounds pretty wonderful. You're a lucky guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment