Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our new lives.

First off I have to send a big love out to my hubs for Mothers Day. We went out for breakfast and he got me a brand new kitchen toy called a Pressure cooker. Its a canner and crockpot combined. It makes beans and rice and meats that take all day to cook in 30 min. flat. I love it! We hosted dinner at our home and had a yummy ham and rolls from mom and some great salads. The ward celebrated us great and it was a good day. As for our new lives. Brad started nursing school this week. It has been a new change that has been hard on all of us. We were so used to having excess time together and Brays loves his Daddy. I get to see Brad for 30 min. in the am and Friday morning and all day Sunday. He starts his day at 8 and gets home the next day at 2 am. He is doing a program that is excelled so its a lot faster and more intense, but he seems to enjoy it. I am so grateful for a hard working husband that works so hard for us. He is the best. On a side note Ruby is trying to come early, so I get to watch the boys more so Myllyssa can have a break. I enjoy having friends for B. and we all know that I have tons of time to do so! Ruby can come any week now, and I am thinking that she may come while we are at Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment