Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brad has officially started nursing school while still working full time. He is a machine and I am constantly amazed at his sacrifice and ability to endure. I completely support him and can not wait for this trial in our lives to be over. I am tired of living paycheck to paycheck and just want to live our lives with lots of sleep and no drama. ON that note I am here to say that it has been quite hard to start being a single mom. I love working and staying busy and with my Nanny Job stopping, hair slowing down and having no friends and minimal family support. I feel a bit bored and overwhelmed. I will be grateful for the slowdown in life when Ruby comes this next week but still Brayden needs to stretch his legs and get outside. It is REALLY hot. I mean, I get anxiety even attempting the idea of going out. It will be a long summer that I am dreading while being home with limited sleep and trying to work the transition for one to two babies. Things with Myllyssa are great. She is a golden birth mom and I feel like we get along great and have fun. I wish her all the success in the world and she enrolls back in school and is starting her life again. I know she will do great things, she is smart and driven by passion.

1 comment:

  1. MCSA affirms that the holder knows how to arrange, outline, oversee, execute and investigate windows working framework while MCSA ensures a people capacity just in actualizing, overseeing and investigating Windows working framework. Microsoft MCSA

    ReplyDelete