Thursday, May 20, 2010

Babysitting the toad

My Parents took Christi and Kelsey to Europe for a few weeks,a and Ray and Brad were able to tag along so I got to stay behind and make sure that the girls were behaving and also got to hang with Brooke a bunch. Really we had such a great time. We went to the park, went swimming and had play dates. Went shopping and out to lunch and I just think Brooke is the best babes ever! I slept in a huge bed at the parents, ate their food, got to cook for the groupies and didn't have to go to my lame job as much. Brad loves the dogs so much that really we didn't see much of each other for weeks because he needed to be here for them. One of the best times was when Brad and I hit sushi for a date with Brooke and saw that she not only loved sushi but could use chopsticks really really well! She is so smart and we had no problems with her at all. I get a gift from Rome for my house, dont have to deal with jet lag, and had time to lay by the pool. No complaints hanging here in AZ.



1 comment:

  1. you seriously rock! you get a year supply of vinyl for all the babysitting you did with brooke! looks like you guys had a great time. i think her aunts do more fun things with her than i do! thanks again! it's so great to be home! can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete