Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pool fence adventure

My Bro in law Brad is the most amazing home improvement guy ever! He fixes cars, paints, does pest control, fixes anything that is broken and now pool fence installation can be added to his resume. The neighbors were probably up a bit later than usual with the drilling and clanking late into the night, but we have a pool fence! Now Brooke can come play and we don't have to worry about her drowning! Yeah. It looks great and we are happy to be one step closer to finishing the home improvement check list!


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for home improvements! I hadn't checked your blog in a bit. I've been keeping you guys in my prayers. I know it's gotta be hard to be patient, but you guys will make such wonderful parents and the Lord will bless you with a sweet little one, in time. Keep being wonderful and positive and know you have loads of people rooting and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete