Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Got to love life. You only get one!

I blame my really lame job on all the extra time I have on my hands. Brad and I have been having so much fun together going on our little adventures. We took a trip to Usuary pass and spent the day hiking and eating lunch.

Brad also received a great bonus at his work! Hooray for extra needed cash when we want it the most! Brad has been begging for a grill for a while now so we finally went and invested in one. Serious. We have missed grilling and I think it is the best thing in the world. To throw something on and then eat by the pool during a beautiful sunset, not one complaint! We have grilled ribs with a homemade chipoltle sauce. Tomatoes, french bread and mozzarella with turkey burgers. Next is grilled pineapple and chicken. Enjoy the beautiful spring because summer is on the way and it is going to suck!.


No comments:

Post a Comment