Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ruby is here. 6.28.2012

Ruby is here! It was the most fantastic birth and we are completely over joyed with how amazing this little girl is. Ruby is so calm and has an amazing sprit to her. I am just amazed how new she is and how small they come right after birth. She just spent time with relatives that have passed on and our Heavenly Father. I have yet had an experience that was so completely exhausting. There was the highs of the highs and the very lows of lows. Brad and I both have had confirmations that they is our little girl meant to come to our family. We are committed to doing all we can for her to be successful and happy. I think there is always a feeling after placement of loyalty and the need to repay a huge dedt that can never be paid. All Brad and I can do is to commit to being the best parents possible and to never give up on Ruby. Mylyssa’s heart is broken and Brad and I are all but devastated to have this involvement. Myls and I had a really great talk the last day in the hospital. She is ate complete peace and has chosen to place. She told me that she has never loved anything more and wants to keep her baby girl and yet she knows she can’t provide what is needed for Ruby to be happy. She told me she loves Brad and if she can’t have him then she would love nothing more then for her daughter to have an amazing Dad. She spent many hours holding Ruby close to her just crying all night long. It is by far the hardest decision she has ever made. Words cannot express the love I have for this amazing and strong woman. She has given her everything so I can have an everything. I know that she will do great things in her life. She will inspire and teach many who come in contact with her. She starts school in August to become a nurse and is also moving out of her house into an apartment asap. We still talk every day and I look forward to keeping a great relationship with her.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing experience. I can't imagine going through that. I truly admire both you moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get to finish my thought- I admire both you moms and your husband. Such a selfless act for all of you. Ruby is a lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete