Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Golden Birthday

THis year was my big 28th birthday. Really, I don't like birthdays, they come to fast and my life isn't in the place goal wise that I would have imagined when I made my life's map so many years ago. Ray and the sisters took B and I to Cheesecake factory. Tell me! Have you ever not liked something that you have ordered before from cheesecake? Everything is 4 stars. I got the white cholclate raspberry cheesecake with my name monogrammed on the plate and everything was just sublime! We hit our weekly Kids club and also were sealed to Brayden on my birthday as well. It was a perfect day except for loosing the main legal document that we needed for the sealing and having to go to the temple without it. Good thing we were 40 minutes late and the temple worker looked over that peice of missing info!



No comments:

Post a Comment