Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We are at it again!

Dad is on the ward softball team. He plays the outfield and seems to do pretty well with batting. We go and watch Friday nights and Brayden just loves laying in the grass relaxing in the beautiful evenings.
Chicken! So easy to do! The girls got together at moms to do some canning for our food storage, Ray goes through her supply in a matter of months instead of a year though. We are so excited for the Bowles. Brad got accepted to both Tuscon and the PHX campus for med schools. They are looking for home in Gilbert to settle down in and stay for a while. I could not be happier, since Ray is my only friend. It would have been so lonely with them gone with 3 of the 4 grand babies. As for me, I am staying busy in the salon at home. I have a really great clientele. I just worry about having a good 150 people coming to my home with Brayden now. I blame the parents that were so overprotective and careful with us while growing up!. It is a great thing we have an alarm system for some reassurance.



No comments:

Post a Comment